Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why do my hair follicles look thin?

This past two years, I've noticed a change in the way my hair looks. About 1 to 2 years ago, I was able to put my hair back with gel or simply soak it in water while washing it and it would look like really good, young hair. Nowadays, when I do the same thing, I notice quite a few thin spots within my hair follicles and my receding hair line has become more visible. There's no way that this could have anything to do with genetics (if anyone in my family did have a history of hair loss)! If this was like 10 years or so, that would be one thing. But this is only a two year difference and I'm only 21 years old (going on 22 in September)! Could not showering all the time, stress, or not eating healthy/much have something to do with the problem? Would it help if I used a certain kind of shampoo/conditioner? If so, what kind? Is it possible that my hair isn't getting everything it needs? If so, can this problem be reversed? I need as much support as I can get! I greatly appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment