Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The girl I like is sending mixed signals I think. Ideas anyone?

Alright so I met a girl around the beginning of July and I met her through my good friend. The first night I hung out with her and my friend, I dunno if she was shy to ask me, but she asked my friend for my phone #. So I gave her my # myself and we are just staying friends for now. She found out some stuff about me that concerned her which I thought blew my chances with her. After a while of not hanging out, she finally contacted me back and asked if I wanted to play tennis or basketball. When we played bball, she asked if I liked playing it and after telling her yes, she replied with kind of an enthusiastic "I knew you would", almost felt like she was trying to think of the things I enjoy. Theres a lot more to it as far as signals, but these events are probably the most significant ones that are making me wonder. So to those reading this, do you have any suggestions on what is going on or any other mixed signals that are hard to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment