Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What makes people from Eastern Culture so much tougher and stronger than us the Western Culture people?

Zetov!!! Zetov!!! wait... I'm not russian... Anyways I am a slav (Slavs rule!) and I believe that we are more advanced but the americans spend more then us therefore think they are better with their crappy kapitisticky system. (Slavic word for Capitalist) I wish the former soviet union was back but I know Russia is still the strongest country in the world (They don't have an official big boat except soviet era boats) so I don't know what to say anyways. All I know is that my people were suppressed years and once we were released, we didn't commit to crime and violence like those stupid people (Yes like stupid people in ghetto) who say that slavery made them violent. Anyways its genetics that slavs are naturally powerful, french people probably inherit something mental so they are good at winemaking, italians with food, arabs will suicide bombings (Kidding) and germans with cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment