Sunday, December 18, 2011

I don't know what to do.?

I have a lady friend and I have expressed to her that I would like to spend more time. I can't figure her out. It's like she's interested, but doesn't wanna get too close. Sometimes, she's hot. Sometimes, she's cold and when I try to spend time with her or ask her out, there's always some reason why I can't see her. About 2 weeks ago, I tried to drop off a surprise gift at her doorstep, and her home girl was outside and told me she had a guy friend inside with her at the time. Even though we're just friends, it kinda hurt me a bit because it made me feel like she does'nt make much of an effort to get with me. I mean she does, but not too often. A little after that, she told me she does'nt know what to do with me. I don't wanna rant on, but somebody give me a little advice or input on this situation. What is your opinions and what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment