Monday, December 19, 2011

Was this wrong that I have done?

It all started yesterday when I had an emotional meltdown and i realized that all this was started by school and my dad. I didnt have so many good grades but i brought almost all of them up and im happy with them. So, today, i called my dad because my parents are divorced and i told him what was wrong with me. I told him this because he has a girlfriend and whenever she leaves all we talk about is him asking me if she'll ever come back and its all we talk about even on our weekends with him and i got sick and tired with it. So she comes back on our weekend with our dad and saturday is okay but its like im not there. I dont get any opinion in or anything. So sunday rolls along. We went bowling with his girlfriend and afterwards, we decided to go to wendys but we wanted to go to panera afterwards when my little brother wanted wendys but changed his mind and thats when my dad starting freaking out and told her that she would be like any other woman and run away. Then, we get home and she packs her stuff and leaves. He looks to see if shes gone and then he rants to me about how this wouldve been fine if i had kept my fat mouth shut and not be a dumb. So after the tirade, he signals for hugs and he gives my little brother a hug and then i go but he just pushes me away. Then when my mom comes to pick us up, he says he loves me but idk right now. So today i call him and tell him everything that was bothering me above and he says that im a dumb and wont change and that im an idiot and that i need his help and thats why that ill be like this for the rest of my life. but i always be safe at school because its a mixed school with people that always fight and i try avoid it but he never believes me. its just that i can do more than he thinks i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment