Monday, December 19, 2011

Ladies how do you date a man that is not ambitious?

1st off he is not happy with his 2 low paying jobs but not doing anything to resolve the problem. He makes the excuse he has to care for his son that he has full custody of. I mean it not like he is alone in the raising, the mom gets weekends. He drives around in a truck that he can barely afford and can be downright cheap. I understand times are hard for people but dam. He has got his tax money but blew it away on clothes sneakers and rims for the truck. He said he also payed off some bills. I make a decent income and I am currently pursuing a BSN for my son and my benefit. He is an ok guy but how can I expect to make it work if he is not doing what he has to do to get out the rut he's in. He is 27 yrs old and he still lives at home and he is miserable there and is waiting for his section 8 apartment to come thru. Why can he just start looking for a better job to better his situation? He has too much instbility going on and because of this, I am reconsidering our relationship. What do u think

No comments:

Post a Comment