Monday, December 19, 2011

I cannot sleep bed is shaking?

If you are planning to mock my religion in any way I will report you. My bed shakes all the time, but it scares me the most at night. dryer is not on, not a vibrator, I sleep alone (bed shakes when cat isn't there even thought the cat was shaking it, but I would look over and he would be fast asleep), cellphone off, street cars stop running at 1am and nothing in the house would cause it to shake. My family is very christian and I've never dabbled in occult (never ever plan to either), house has been blessed countless times. No one else feels except me. I've stayed perfectly still and bed shakes. Its not my heartbeat cause when I sit up I can feel it shake and I don't if it was my nerves but the bed shook harder when I started reciting Our Father. Nothing else has happened to me. What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment