Sunday, December 18, 2011

My 2 year old daughter is sick and cranky!?

My daughter will not eat anything at all today...yesterday she had a little bit...she has a mild temp that ranges from 98.5 to 99.8...I been giving her motrin as usual. She has a runny nose that has been going on since Friday, and a mild cough that comes and goes. I know for a fact that the antibiotics will do no use in the common cold but if anyone has any input it would be great. As the only thing she takes down is liquids and ginger ale. I try so hard with the food intake but nothing. I dont want my little one ping out but doctors say as long as she's drinking and has wet diapers it's alright! She had a few stool diapers that were kinda soft and I am not used to that. So in my mind either shes fighting the virus through her stools or I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment