Monday, December 12, 2011

Why do asinine people on yahoo answers ume you loathe yourself when you ask about skin-lightening products?

They're are alot of people out there that use lightening lotion to make themselves look closer to white- especially in the black community. Some people just jump to umptions. I'm light brown and I had and still sorta have these old scars on my arms and legs, which are the darkest parts of me, from being an overly active kid and a summer when my cat developed flees-uugg! Anyway I used this lotion that made the dark marks/old scars lighter and disappear but it also made my arms and legs lighter, add the fact my boyfriend is white and suddenly I was trying to be a white person and I hated black people! This came from the same people who the very moment their hair began to show it's real type (like ) they bolted to the nearest hair salon to have it permed or straightened and weaved or highlighted like a white person's and who would critize me because I didn't do the same especially since my hair is very long. But whenever I would wash my hair and it would be very straight for some days from the blow drying I was trying to be white again!

No comments:

Post a Comment