Friday, December 16, 2011

What should i do to win his heart back?

My boyfriend called me and telling me that we are over..It is because of my mistakes. I lied to him that i already divorce but actually im in the process of divorce. Me and my sister had a big fight and she threaten me about the lies that she will tell my BF. Im wondering why he hates me so much. Im not sure what else my sister told him and make him hates me that much. I tried to text him once a day to say im sory, i love you and sending him greeting card via email to say sorry but seems he's ignoring me.Now its already 9 days past..One day before we broke up he told me he loves me but then the next day easily saying that its over. I dont even have a chance to explain.Tried to send email but still the same.What should I do? Should i continue to send the email,postcard,our pictures and text to say sorry? I dont want to let go because i love him so much. Any thing that i should do to win his heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment