Sunday, December 11, 2011

Okay, if you have answered my questiosns before,i'm still urked.....?

if anybody has some information on how i can gain custody of my niece, please help. she is verbally abused...meaning when i was i little girl i had trouble with math, but i didn't want to ask my parents, 'cause they were really strict. i decided to ask my dad one time for help on a math problem and he told me i was good for nothing and called me stupid because i didn't know how to do the problem. i know i'm not stupid and that was 16 years ago, (i was 11 at the time),it still hurts sometimes that a parent could say that to a child and think its right. we used to live in the projects and they were really bad. gangs, killings, s. that place was horrible. my parents moved me and my brother and sister to another state to hopefully better ourselves, but the only ones that got better were me and my siblings. my parents seem to have gotten worse and stayed with their old ways . now my niece is paying for it with having to be called stupid and other horrible names. she's 12.......

No comments:

Post a Comment