Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is there a problem in being alone too much?

For some reason I don't like to go out and hang out with people neither do I like going to somebody else's house or having visitors ever since sopre year. The feeling of being alone gives me comfort and relaxation. I like to go through school not talking to anybody. I usually just sit quiet, spacing out and nodding when people tell me things so I can end the conversation by boring them. The only time I'm not anti-social is during lunch and free periods since the people I have it with usually have something that interests me to have a conversation about. I don't like to have close friends because after talking to people for a while I usually become annoyed since my alone time after school is being disrupted. Does anybody find it wrong to want to be alone for 95% of your life? Or is this natural and something that won't affect me later on in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment