Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hes one year older then me...how do i get to talk to him/him notice me?

Try not to be creepy and be close to him everywhere like a little puppy dog, you like the guy you don't want to look too desperate, or the guy would just look at you as call or something like that, just go up to him and say hey, you were in my math thing right, My name is______. Ask him about the party, ask him anything, talk about school, cles. what does he like to do for fun, try to get in there somewhere and ask him if he has a gf. Just don't come out and say, so do you have a gf, just be cool about it. You don't want to ask him out or w.e and then feel stupid later on when he says oh I'm seeing someone right now. Then if not, then say well hey if you want to hook up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment