Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dixie chicks and CMT?

I do not think either network shows them. Even most of the country stations I listen to do not even play them anymore. They offended a lot of servicemen and women over there when that comment came out. I happen to be one of them. I understand the freedom of speech part of the constitution, but they did it in front of audience in London England for heavens sake. If I were the two other girls, here is a simple bit of advice. Call it a career, Natalie is just going to bring you down with her lack of taste comments and actions. Country music will never accept them again and its only a matter of time, rock and roll will get tired of them too. None cares about them anymore, and quite frankly I am tired of hearing about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment